Sep 5, 2006

We Miss You



I just wanted to give a shout out to my girl, Taylor. She lives in Virginia and this pic was taken today as she headed off to 2nd grade. She was just 18 months old when we met her and I can't believe how quickly time has flown by. One thing I will always remember about Taylor is that instead of always calling her Mom, "Mommy", she usually called her "Honey". It was so adorable. We were fortunate enough to watch her grow first-hand until we left VA in 2003. Now she has a little brother that I've never met and he is almost a year old. Her Dad used to be an Army diver with Abe. But now he has switched teams and is diving for the Navy. Smart guy!

Anyways, best of luck, Taylor, in the second grade. You rock, girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! We miss you too!!

Love,
Taylor

Rinny said...

Ahem! Where is my kudos for all the new pictures I posted? Shall I clear my throat louder!!!???

although, I agree.....Miss Thing there is going to be the cutest girl in second grade!