Oct 21, 2006

Dine-in only, no deliveries



Mmmmm, can't you just taste the juicy blueberries, warm syrup and fluffy pancake? I absolutely love breakfast and could eat it for every meal, every day. Fortunately I love cooking breakfast too. It just starts my day off right. That is one of the things I love about having overnight company...cooking a big breakfast in the morning. I know some of you may think I'm a freak. But that's just me and something I love!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks yummy! Makes me wish I wasn't doing WW..lol! Nothing freaky about liking to cook breakfast..you are good at it! I too love breakfast foods!

Anonymous said...

I don't think it's freaky either. I enjoy cooking too, I just wish I had more time to do it.

We 4 King said...

Soooooo you cook for all your company? I too love breakfast. Im more of a french toast kinda gal. I think we may have to do a trip to good ole texas for a bed n breakfast at the Jacquote home.=) Oh and i'd have to have your rolls ... mmmmm those are the bomb babay~