
Today was spent at Sweet Berry Farm in Marble Falls, TX. Tracy and I took the kids there to explore their pumpkin patch and take part in their festivities. You may remember hearing about this place last spring, when Zane and I went to pick berries with my parents. Well they have plenty to offer up in the fall too, with their wide array of pumpkins, ghourds and goodies. The kids enjoyed painting pumpkins, taking a hayride and going through a corn maze. Which by the way even with Tracy and I along, we came back to the beginning, twice, gave up and walked to the end from the outside of the maze. And that was just the kiddie maze. We decided it was best not to attempt the adult version. But I digress. We got there by 10am and the weather was tolerable. But by lunch time it was hot and humid, and the place was jammin'. We were sure wishing for some authentic "fall" weather. Zane and I bought an assortment of pumpkins and plan to decorate them in the coming weeks. I've included some pics of our visit today along side pics of our visit 2 years ago. (by the way you should be able to click on the pic to view it in a larger size) I think it's fun to see how the kids have changed. In fact, Zane wasn't even walking when we went 2 years ago. And for more pics of today see the photo collection link, at right.




4 comments:
Holy Cow they have changed a lot!! Each one of them. Even with the crappy summer like weather, me and the girls had fun!
Holy Cow they have changed a lot!! Each one of them. Even with the crappy summer like weather, me and the girls had fun!
What a great day! I can't wait to take our kids there. Although you will probaby have to remind me it's there! :)
To answer Abe's question...that face Zane is making in the top picture and a few others throughout the collection is his way of smiling for the pic. He is actually yelling "cheese"!
Post a Comment