Should I be concerned that I see a lot of people walking in this town with a big stick in their hand? I'm not talking about walking sticks, either. They look like walking sticks but they are carried horizontal to the ground as if to say "don't mess with me...I carry a big stick". I have to wonder if they are carrying them as protection from vicious mice, dogs, humans???? And then really, what good will they do against a moving vehicle or a gun? Has anyone else around here noticed this?
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

2 comments:
Hmm, I have not seen this yet. But the first thing that popped into my mind when I read "with a big stick in their hand" was Echo from Lost but since you haven't watched that show yet you don't know who I am talking about. But if they look like Echo and act like Echo than be afraid. How many of these stick carrying people have you seen?
Hi Honey - Zane looks like a real gentleman in his wedding attire... When boys wear jeans, a white shirt and a tie, my mom called it a mexican tuxedo...that must be from her days in Arizona...
Flowers look great.. I grow them for the same reason - they just make me feel happy. what's with the stick??
Post a Comment