Oct 1, 2006

Make the heat stop...

Okay, so this cake may be a little extreme. But where is the cooler weather? I know, it's Texas, but I can still dream about the cooler autumn days, right? Our forecast for the next 10 days shows no sign of relief. It sucks! I have little motivation for lots of things that I know would be remedied by open windows and a cool breeze. But that won't be happening for a while, evidently.


Today is another blah day...just like yesterday. I have managed to do a little scrappin' but very little. We have barely left the house. And as much as I would like to put out Halloween decorations, I just can't bring myself to do it when it is 90+ degrees outside. Thank God for football season. That is the only thing I had to look forward to today. The Cowboys are ahead and I have a hunch they will stay that way against the Titans. Oh yeah, I just double checked and it is 38-14 in the 4th, so if they don't win it, I just might swear them off. And what is up with T. Owens? I thought he broke his hand two weeks ago. I thought he would be out longer. Well, I guess it just proves I like to watch the game but I don't go out of my way to follow the articles and such online or in the papers.


Well, I hope my readers had a more enjoyable and/or productive weekend than I did. Can you tell I'm done with this deployment? I want my best friend back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, your blog sounds just like mine! I am with you all the way chica, all the freaking way!

Rinny said...

It is a blah day all the way around. Eat the cake. I am sure this isn't something a little sweet indulgence won't cure.....at least temporarily.