I just wanted to give everyone a quick update. Abe called today and he is in Kuwait!!! He won't have to step foot in Iraq until his next deployment and we just don't want to think about that right now. He sounded very happy to be out of Iraq. He has a couple days to himself before the workload starts up again, then he will remain busy until he gets to come home. I hope time flies by quickly for him now. I am so glad to know he is one step closer to home and quite a bit safer. But my real sigh of relief will come when I'm holding him in my arms again. And like Tracy pointed out, my countdown to his arrival is in the teens! WOO HOO!!!
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

5 comments:
Fantastic!!!! Is it weird that we are looking forward to him coming home as well. I can't wait until we have a full fledged couple gaming night again.
ahh beth thats awsome!! Woo Hooo
So happy for Abe that he is in Kuwait! And for you too, I can imagine the relief and I can't wait to feel it for myself soon! Your blog gave me tingles...we are close girl!!
Yes, he is a bit closer to you now. What a wonderful Thanksgiving you are going to have together. Stay strong. GBY mb
Thank God for prayers answered!! Thank you, sweet Beth for sharing this info. Easier to sleep last night. Love all three (and a plus )of you Granny
Post a Comment