
I just had to share this picture of Zane taken earlier in the week. He was eating toast with Grandma's homemade strawberry jam on it. I can just see the "sweet cheeks" layout now in his scrapbook!
It's been too long since my last post. My blogger friends must be in the same rut I've been in. I've seen little activity out there this week, hint, hint.
We have been battling colds all week. I am definitely on the mend. Zane is better too, aside from a little coughing in the mornings still. We spent all day indoors on Tuesday. It seems like we've been running errands the rest of the week.
I've been hearing from Abe on a daily basis. He is waiting to go to the port to finish his job there. In the meantime he is stuck at a camp with little to do and says it is making the time drag. On the up side, he should be home in less than 2 weeks!! We have a lot to be thankful for and a lot to look forward to. In addition to spending the holidays with family, we have a trip to Cozumel planned in December and a trip to Vegas in January. I haven't been to either and can't wait.
Last night we went to the Planetarium hoping to see the Fright Light laser show. Well it turns out they weren't showing it until 9pm (we were there at 7) so they politely directed us to their Halloween Carnival and Haunted House. All are located on the Central Texas College campus. We decided that was better than nothing so we went and checked it out. The kids had fun playing some games and winning prizes. Then we all went through the haunted house. The kids were not all out crying but they were NOT having fun. It was pretty scary. I carried Zane most of the way and Tracy had to carry her youngest most of the way through, as well. It was a good haunted house, better than I expected to find in this area anyways. We took the hayride before we left the carnival. We are planning to go back to the afternoon show of Fright Light today. Then Zane and I have a Halloween party to go to tonight.
I hope everyone has a safe and happy Halloween weekend. Don't forget to set your clocks back tonight.

3 comments:
I have been a bad blogger lately...its very sad. I am excited for you guys, Abe coming home, lots of awesome trips! It's good that your getting it all in before baby!
I think I still feel a little bad about the haunted house, it was much better than I though it would be...props to CTC for that! The girls are fine now, so I guess they weren't too traumatized...lol!
I have been a bad blogger too, but I was kind of waiting for the Halloween party tonight. Lots of fun pictures.
Missed you on Saturday.
Post a Comment