Oct 3, 2006

Sneak Preview






I finished shopping yesterday for Zane's outfit to be worn at my sister's upcoming wedding. I bought it in bits and pieces and put it all together on him this morning to see how it looked. I am pleased. And he isn't throwing any fits about the tie, jacket or dress shoes which are all basically new concepts for him. I wanted to see how the jeans fit in. I didn't have any luck finding black or charcoal slacks. But secretly I'm glad about that because I think it is much cuter with the jeans. A friend suggested jeans might make it look country, but I hope now that she sees the pictures she changes her mind. I know the look she is talking about and I don't think this is it. If it is, lie to me. Ha, ha.

8 comments:

Rinny said...

I think he looks PRECIOUS! Not country at all!!!!! I am going to have to print a picture of this so that I can frame it and have it in the house!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You have proven me wrong...he doesn't look country (which is good)he looks darn cute. The pictures are sweet too! I may have to borrow your red brick sometime..lol...actually both my neighbors have red brick..hmmm?!

Anonymous said...

I see you added post secrets..I love that blog..I can't wait for the weekend so I can read new secrets!

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!!
Janet
PS. It doesn't look country at all, maybe a little preppy, but certainly not country. (am I giving you a new complex?)

Lora said...

I see that look every day here, and trust me- there ain't nothin' country 'bout Philadelphia!

Yours truly said...

What a little model! I think it's an adorable outfit. No country at all!

Anonymous said...

AW-W-W-!! Zane looks so cute!! Congrats, Mom!! I love getting a preview of how he's goning to look!!Aw-w-w!! How cute he looks!! Love you, Granny

Anonymous said...

I just noticed his "playing dead" face. I can't get over how cute he is!