Nov 29, 2006

Belly Shot...20 Weeks

WARNING: THIS POST IS STRAIGHT UP "MOMMY BLOG" MATERIAL...CONTINUE AT YOUR OWN RISK

Current Observations

  • Half-way point
  • Leaky breast already
  • I've gained 11 pounds
  • Feeling less movement compared to a few weeks ago
  • Nursery is no closer to being ready for a baby
  • Zane is talking more about a baby sister these last few days (courtesy of Aunt Gwen, I suspect)
  • Heartburn is starting to set in
  • Belly button is beginning to pop out
  • People who didn't already know, are starting to notice I am pregnant
  • Feel free to call me Bleeding Gums Jacquot

And...

  • My feet are so swollen, I had to start wearing Abe's shoes!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehehe

Anonymous said...

By the way. I am totally jealous!

Anonymous said...

You look really good, Beth. Keep elevating those feet so the swelling subsides. Maybe you could find just a table top tree at Home Depot or something and put it out. Enjoy this special time of year. mb from TC

We 4 King said...

Ahh You Look awsome beth! I have to tell u that i have been lactating for about 4 yrs now! Not leaking..but i still have milk...weird i know. Aubrey self weaned at 11 months so its been awhile since i was nursing..i think it will NEVER go away! Ugg

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, the joys of pregnancy!
I just can't wait to go thru that again myself (sarcastic smile).
You look so happy, though.
Janet

Anonymous said...

tell zane job well done.....baby sister is correct. well even if you have a boy i'll love the baby just as much!!!!! love all you jacquots!!!!!!

gwen

Anonymous said...

Enough with the belly shot! Are you trying to make me green with envy??????