Nov 17, 2006

Big news for the big brother





We told Zane that he is going to be a big brother. He took the news well. I'm not sure he understands completely what that will mean, come April. But I doubt any small child can fully comprehend what having a sibling will mean until it happens. When we ask him if he wants a baby brother or sister we get mixed replies. But for the most part he is leaning towards a brother. I asked him yesterday what is in Mommy's belly and he said "baby brother". And when we asked him what we should name the baby he said "baby brother". After we gave him the news, Abe sat down with a photo album that has pictures of my pregnancy (with Zane) and pictures of his nursery as we were setting it up. For some reason, Zane has always enjoyed those pictures. But this time Daddy was relating the pics to the new baby. I realize his reaction may be negative, but I can't wait to see how he does once the new baby arrives!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at your little belly!
Too cute! Wish y'all could come tonight, but we will see you in December for sure!

Anonymous said...

too cute! do you have a midgit that takes pictures for you? if so i want one, well as long as he's a good photog.
i am sure zane will do just fine with his baby sister, haha. Its fine at first and then once they realize that baby isn't leaving, that's when the eye poking starts.

Anonymous said...

Cherish these times. When are you going to celebrate Zane's b-day and yours? Have a very Happy Thanksgiving. mb from TC

Anonymous said...

that's right tracy, baby sister!!!! yeah!!!! anyways, team jacquot i love you!!!!!


g