Nov 19, 2006

Spreading the Word

Please watch this video about car seat safety. This family has taken a tragedy and turned it into an opportunity to educate others about the misconceptions surrounding seat belts. Even if you don't have a young child still or yet, you probably have little ones in your life that you care deeply for. It's worth a watch and may save a life. Thanks to my friend, Patti, for sending the link to me.

4 comments:

We 4 King said...

I bought my girls Britax carseats the Decathon and Thad was freaking out how much they are ..but after i miscarried he doesnt complain when i buy any safty items!! They are very comfortable and very well made and most importantly they are the safest carseats!!

Anonymous said...

Um..that was a scary video! Now I want to buy new car seats. That is insane...and so sad.

Anonymous said...

Scary. I am going to keep this in mind for baby McCormick....when there is a baby McCormick

Anonymous said...

i really understand the importance of car seat saftey but come on now...i get the point!