Nov 1, 2006

Halloween

Halloween pics are in the collection at right. For some reason, Blogger is not letting me upload pics to this entry right now. And if you see a few funky pics in there it's because I was trying out a different mode on my camera. There is one "ghostly" one where you can see right through the person's arm...there's a brick wall behind her. Zane wasn't apprehensive at all about trick or treating. We had a good night and he got more than enough candy. Unfortunately we didn't have many youngsters at our door, so I got stuck with most of the candy I bought. Good thing I bought the good stuff :) Zane really enjoyed his dragon costume, which was loaned to us by Tracy. I'm not sure how he will handle giving it back. Every time he sees it he asks to put it on. I think he feels like Elliott from the movie Pete's Dragon. I hope everyone had a frightful night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics, I am glad Zane enjoyed the Dragon costume..he looked cute in it! You did better at taking pics on Halloween than I did, I barely took any.

Anonymous said...

Cannot pull up the pics. Will try when I have someone else here to help me. mb