Nov 8, 2006

It's Official!

I heard from Abe today as well as his Rear Detachment (the people responsible for calling with official flight information) and he is due in on Friday at 1pm. It's so nice to finally have a date and time. Thank you all for your wonderful support throughout this entire ordeal.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now, he will be in Killeen or in Dallas on Friday? Either way how wonderful!!!!!! Will you share him with us once you have gotten all you can take of him?

We 4 King said...

Ahh so happy to hear !! U should have someone tag along and take pics so we can see too! Woo Hoo

Team Manager said...

Rinny- He will be here in Kileen.

We 4 king- That's not a bad idea. Abe's Dad will actually be here for the ceremony maybe I can get him to play photographer.

Anonymous said...

So happy for you guys!!! I am sure it will be awesome...can't wait for it to be our turn!

Lora said...

That is wonderful news!