Abe's flight has been delayed and he won't be in until 5am on Saturday morning. I'll be glad when this is all over!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Delays - delays. Quite tough to handle at this stage of the game. Friday will be a long day for you. Try to rest and eat something healthy. Read to Zane. Have a wonderful time when he is at long last back home. Enjoy both Zane and your birthday celebrations. I was 31 when EJB was born and those were some of the busiest times in my life. Three children three & under. As time permits, let us know when he is for sure home. mb from TC
3 comments:
Delays - delays. Quite tough to handle at this stage of the game. Friday will be a long day for you. Try to rest and eat something healthy. Read to Zane. Have a wonderful time when he is at long last back home. Enjoy both Zane and your birthday celebrations. I was 31 when EJB was born and those were some of the busiest times in my life. Three children three & under. As time permits, let us know when he is for sure home. mb from TC
I'm so sorry about the delay. But less than 24 hours from now you'll have him back!
One more day girl! You can do it...you are almost done and you have rocked this deployment!!!!
Post a Comment