Jan 12, 2007

Baby News

We went to the doctor this morning and had another ultrasound done. The entire purpose of the ultrasound was to determine the sex of the baby and fortunately he cooperated with us. That's right, I said "he". We're having another boy!!! I am excited but honestly I would have been excited about either scenario. He looks healthy and that is all that matters. We told Zane all about it after the appointment. We asked for his help in thinking of a boy name for the new baby and he suggested "baby sister". Somehow I don't think that will be our final decision. After that he suggested "Gabe" and "Henry", which are his cousins. I told him the name would probably be something he had never heard before. As much as I wanted to be surprised about the sex of this baby, it is good to know so that we can move forward with the nursery, etc. Now I'm in thinking and planning mode...lookout.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you two (three)

We 4 King said...

woo hoo another boy!

Anonymous said...

Well, I was hoping for a girl but as long as he is happy and fat and cute and healthy when he is born I will be happy! Congrats Momma! It was great hanging with you guys again last night!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic news! Nothing like hearing that heartbeat and the word, "healthy".

As for the name, you hardly know me, but I love that thus far you guys have kept to one syllable. I would suggest making the naming decisions easier by staying consistent. Zack sounds good to me ;)

Anonymous said...

And so your folks will soon welcome another little grandson. I am happy for all of you. For some reason I thought you preferred not to know the gender until the infant arrived. At any rate keep eating well, drinking plenty of water/juice/milk and getting rest. mb from TC