| View Show | Create Your OwnThis is what I really had in mind when we played outside earlier. It is definitely less perverted than the previous display. Like I said earlier, I was messing around with getting my exposure right and I am pretty pleased with my results.

3 comments:
nice pics! were you shooting in manual? most of them seem a little underexposed to me but that doesn't make it wrong...it all depends on what you were going for! looks like you are learning your camera quickly!
They may be slightly off. I was doing the first exercise in Peterson's book which was set camera to f/5.6 and adjust shutter speed until the camera indicates a correct exposure. So it really didn't account for ISO which in these pics was 800. Maybe too high? I haven't gotten that far in the book, yet, haha. So anyways, yes, I was in manual mode and the first one of Abe was f/5.6, 1/400 sec with focal length 50mm.
Looks like fun. Although seems somehow wrong that you have snow, any amount counts, especially in TX and we don't here in VA. Odd. I dare not to even show Taylor as she's been whining about no snow here. Can I send her your way?
Post a Comment