Jan 17, 2007

How do you spend your snow days?

This is what happens when we are cooped up in the house too long. I merely wanted to experiment with exposure on my camera while giving Zane a chance to run around outside. Well Abe can only play "photo subject" for so long before goofing around. After spending entirely too much time on it, this is what we've come up with. Please enjoy, if you aren't too creeped out by it.



| View Show | Create Your Own

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

yup, too much time in the house always makes me want to french kiss a wooden horse! Way to go, Abe!!! (I can't wait for this weather to go AWAY)
Janet

Anonymous said...

hmmm, i would comment but my eyes are burning too badly to continue looking at the screen...abe should keep his tongue in his mouth and stop molesting poor little wooden horses.

Anonymous said...

I swear.....I think y'all must have more fun than the average bear!

Anonymous said...

I've seen too much.

We 4 King said...

good god! WOuld you please give him some so he wont have to use Zanes toys for enjoyment!!

troglodytis said...

never in my life have i wanted so much to be a wooden horsey

Anonymous said...

That's so funny. At least you know what you can send with him on his next extended deployment so he doesn't get lonely. Just tell him to watch out for splinters.

Anonymous said...

Sorry we didn't tell you about the wood fetish sooner Beth. We thought he had learned his lesson with the "Taji Splinter" incident.

P.S. Abe. You sick F---!

phillip