It's 3:30am and I'm wide awake. Why, you ask? I'm an innocent victim of ding dong dash. Ordinarily you would expect the suspects to be some misguided teenagers that get their thrills by toying with other peoples' lives. In this case the culprit was my 3 year old son. I'm sound asleep when all of a sudden I hear a knock at my bedroom door and I hear Zane say "time to wake up". I got up only to find him back in his bed with no apparent troubles. I cover him up and tell him to go back to sleep, assuming I will be doing the same again shortly. That was 2am and I haven't been asleep since. What a jerk...just for that I think I'll give him Lucky Charms in the morning...sans marshmallows.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

2 comments:
dang, no marshmallows is a little harsh!
I laugh because he is Abe's son. I am assuming that he slept right through it all.
Post a Comment