For those of you that participated in the quiz I posted a couple weeks ago, here are the answers. I'll try to keep it brief.
1. I was born in Brussels, Belgium.
2. I am not a fan of The Who.
3. Connor was not a name option for Zane when he was born.
4. I have 5 siblings.
5. I love to visit extended family in Wisconsin.
6. Zane weighed 9 lbs. 14 oz. when he was born.
7. My tattoo is from Where the Wild Things Are.
8. Abe and I met in 1994.
9. It took me 7 agonizing years to complete my Bachelor's Degree.
10. My nickname in the 4th grade was Beef courtesy of the popular Wendy's commercial at the time. You know the one, with the old lady..."where's the beef?". My classmates came up with that for me because I was so small.
Thanks to all of you that played.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

1 comment:
yep you got em all right :)
Post a Comment