A long time ago, I submitted my name on a blog reviewing site (thanks, Lora). Well, they have finally gotten around to picking apart my blog. You can read the review by clicking here. For the most part I agree with everything she said.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

3 comments:
Congrats on the review, I've been reading over your blog and I've enjoyed my visit.
I do apologize for the slightly generic tone of my comment, my first one full of wit and humor was eaten by blogger.
Of course that's what I get for bragging to a friend that I always copy my comments before posting and then not actually doing it this time.
Just be thankful you aren't breastfeeding (0r at least, blogging about it)...LOL
Well....I'm upset, because even though your blog may be a little boring and mundane for your reviewers, I like reading your blog! If anything, to see what's going on with you guys; I guess I could call you more often. One thing that they're right about is that Zane is one cute kid.
Oh well...
Janet
Post a Comment