Jan 31, 2007

Vegas Pics


| View Show | Create Your Own

I have now updated our photo collection at right to include our album from Las Vegas. You really have to love us though, to take a look at them. There are 77 pics in the album! For those of you not interested in all that, I've created this mini-slideshow of some of my favorites. I really used our Vegas trip as a learning experience when it comes to photography. More than half of my pics didn't turn out, but I feel like I accomplished something, nonetheless. Probably 98% of the pics were taken in manual mode and without flash. I did some very basic touch-up editing in photoshop to get them up to snuff. But for the most part the corrections were minor which means I was getting pretty close to right with the camera. Anyways I invite you to take a look at the album where not only will you see all of the pics worth keeping, but they are better quality at that site, as well. I welcome any feedback you may have to offer.

3 comments:

Rinny said...

Well these are wonderful. I love the picture of the umbrellas, or whatever was on the ceiling. It's gorgeous! You do good work. By the way, I don't know why it shows up anonymous, but I was the one that called you bellylicious. :)

Anonymous said...

Nice pics...the night ones are good did you use your tripod? Looks like you all had a good time in Sin City!

Anonymous said...

Pics are grand! You do so well with your photography. Have never been to Las Vegas - so this was a nice snapshot glimpse of the sites.