Feb 1, 2007

Bronan it is!

I assume that everyone that reads my blog and wishes to participate has done so by now...so the results of our baby name poll are as follows:



Brody- 12 votes
Ronan- 6 votes
Finn- 5 votes
Porter- 2 votes



Abe and I were leaning towards Brody and Ronan so I guess it doesn't surprise me that they took the top two spots. We are still deciding on the name though, and may do some more looking around before making our decision.



I asked Zane this morning if he liked Brody or Ronan better and his reply was "Bronan". Gotta love him!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about Bryce??? Just a name I thought of when I saw Brody. I know a family with two kids with those names. Anyways. Zane is so freakin cute in the snow pics...Abe... well thats another story. They just kept getting worse and worse but I have to admit I couldnt help but laugh. Hope you had a good time in Vegas, I saw the pics. Have another good snow day. Its complete white here!!!
Karsten

Rinny said...

I am all for Finn.

Derrick said...

I'm in love with the name "Brody" already because of your family and this blog. If you don't name your child this I hope you won't mind me stealing it for the next male I get to name. :)

http://dgpage.blogspot.com