So I present to you both a black and white slideshow and a color slideshow. The color shots are the same ones you will see in the black and white but fewer of them. Feel free to weigh in on which you like better. B+W or color or maybe some of both depending on the pose. Also offer up any constructive criticism you have. Both Tracy and I can handle it.
| View Show | Create Your Own
| View Show | Create Your Own

6 comments:
Oh! I have been waiting for these. Amazing!!! I have my favs picked out. Black and white show: #1, 2, 5, 6, 8 & 10.
But they are all amazing!
hmmm I like them all but I am a little biased..haha. I can't decide if I like the color or black and white better...typically I like color but these work in BW. Seriously, I hope you really like them...they are far from perfect but I think I did an OK job on them, I still have A LOT to learn. Thanks for being my guinea pig, I think next we should go out on location and find a place for more urban type pics like big dumpsters and old door ways and stuff..it would be cool.
I like the b&w with you and Abe sitting, you turned to look back at him. Wow.
WOW like the B&W the best... I would suggest when the bluebonnets are in bloom try and find a field and lay right in them!! Nice work!!
Great job, Tracy!!! How much can I pay her to do the same for me, I wonder?
PS. I love the "all hands on the belly" pic (the one where Zane is looking right into your belly).
Janet
Those all came out great. You always have good ideas. I really wish things had been simpler for me so I could have done the same w/Taylor and Jake. I hope you have all those in huge sizes hanging somewhere in your house!
Post a Comment