Feb 12, 2007

With great power comes great responsibility.


I'm sure you all know who Spiderman is. If not, allow me to introduce you to him.



He is a fierce crimefighter by night, but few people know he has many domestic duties during the day. He is one busy man!

He delivers newspapers to the less able-bodied, i.e. pregnant.


He is a force to be reckoned with in the kitchen. Once you've had his flapjacks you never go back.

He tackles grocery shopping like nobody's business.

But of course the man must catch some Z's. He is only human, afterall. Or is he?

2 comments:

Rinny said...

I love the one of him getting the paper. Like the world is going to end if the damsel in distress (pregnant) doesn't get to read her funnies! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

He really does exist, I saw him with my own eyes :)