Mar 21, 2007

Belly Shot...36 weeks





Alright, as you can already see this was not taken in front of our house as usual. This was taken at Zilker Metropolitan Park in Austin, yesterday. But I will save those details for the next post. Along with where the heck we've been since last week!!



As for my pregnancy... stick a fork in me, I'M DONE!! I want my body back. And I can't wait to meet Brody and see what he looks like and hold a new baby in my arms and see how Zane reacts and see where life takes our new family of four. There will be so many changes... many difficult ones, I'm sure. But it will be so rewarding at the same time. I have less than 4 weeks to go and I realize it will probably go by quickly but I really wish I could pop him out next week.

Now take a good look at that picture above... do you see how insanely big I am?!?! This is actually pretty close to how I looked with Zane. We have been comparing weights and inches and I'm pretty much right on. But I feel so grotesquely huge!! The shirt I'm wearing doesn't give a great outline of my belly, only how far it sticks out. But I assure you, it's not pretty.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No wonder your done with this pregnancy, your belly is enormously cute! Hang in there, it will be over before you know it.

Rinny said...

I think you look just precious! But then again, I am not carrying around the 36 week pregnant belly. Can't wait to meet Brody!