Mar 14, 2007

Day Surgery

We dropped Abe off at the hospital for surgery today. He has a Ganglion cyst on his left wrist. It first started giving him trouble months before he left for Iraq. They are finally getting around to removing it. For those of you that don't know, nothing happens quickly in the Army if it benefits the soldier. So I'm just hoping he has a speedy recovery and that they do a good job with the surgery. He comes home later today and will have about a week off of work to recoup.



I was telling Zane this morning about Daddy going to the hospital for surgery. I said the doctor needed to fix Daddy's hand. He asked if Darth Tater (his way of saying Darth Vader) cut it off. I reassured him that no, Darth Tater did not cut off Daddy's hand, he simply had a boo-boo that needed to be fixed. BOYS!

3 comments:

Rinny said...

Glad that the wrist will be on the mend. And kind of sad that Darth Tater won't be in on the surgery.

Anonymous said...

I hope Abe has a speedy recovery!! And it would have been a much better story if Darth Tater had cut Abe's hand off.

Rinny said...

where are you?