
About a week ago, we had the pleasure of having Abe's Grandmother here for a visit. She is in-state from Minnesota and we last saw her the summer of 2005. There are four generations pictured above. I think Grandma Jacquot is beautiful. You don't have to be around her for very long to know how much she loves her kids, grandkids, great-grandkids, etc. I know she adores Abe and cries tears of joy when we are all together. It was great having her as a guest in our home (for the first time), even if it was just for a day.
I've put together a slideshow of pics from our recent visitors. It includes my sister Gwen, our friends Tyler and Naomi, Abe's Aunt Jenny, his Mom and Grandmother. We even had Spiderman drop by. We've been keeping busy over here at Team Jacquot.
ETA- I had to publish the slideshow above as a separate post because it wasn't working as part of this post.

2 comments:
You have more talent in your little finger.....
Wonderful pics, Beth. Be sure to make paper copies for the children's albums. You are all close in my thoughts & prayers. your of your Mom's good friends.... mb from TC
Post a Comment