I agree with you whole heatedly! Also, am glad to see that your wild thing didn't suffer much. Did you have his with Zane too?
Your brave I will give you that! And yeah, he is definitely worth it..all though he really does need to wake and play all ready!
Really.... how did you get that guy to open his eyes, anyway?
sorta getting sick of your bellies...i know your busy but you can type one handed while feeding brody, i am sure of it!
What a sexy stomach you have, my friend! I have a feeling you'll be back to that in no time.
LOL Love it Beth!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I agree with you whole heatedly! Also, am glad to see that your wild thing didn't suffer much. Did you have his with Zane too?
Your brave I will give you that! And yeah, he is definitely worth it..all though he really does need to wake and play all ready!
Really.... how did you get that guy to open his eyes, anyway?
sorta getting sick of your bellies...i know your busy but you can type one handed while feeding brody, i am sure of it!
What a sexy stomach you have, my friend! I have a feeling you'll be back to that in no time.
LOL Love it Beth!!
Post a Comment