Just been playing around with PS. What you see below is the original SOOC (straight out of camera) followed by my edit. Thought I'd share since I spent entirely too much time on it. Isn't he a cutie?!?! Goodnight.
ETA: Feel free to offer up any constructive criticism you may have. This was just for fun, but if you like something, tell me...if you don't like something, tell me. I'm always curious to know how something looks through somebody else's eyes.
I think he is a cutie too. Well done. Bill bought me a book on photoshop over the weekend. Will see if I like it or not. Might be another addiction. Get ready to field some questions.
Nice catchlights! Not sure how I feel about the texture...I have been playing with that as well and I haven't been able to get them to look right (not like some of the ones seen on ILP anyway) I think I would like yours better if there were less texture on his face. But I am impressed! You have been learning quickly! I love Photoshop almost as much as I love photography :)
Can I just say....WOO HOO on 12 days until Brody. That is if he is on time. I can't believe that it is so close....and I am not even the one birthing the kid.
3 comments:
I think he is a cutie too. Well done. Bill bought me a book on photoshop over the weekend. Will see if I like it or not. Might be another addiction. Get ready to field some questions.
Nice catchlights! Not sure how I feel about the texture...I have been playing with that as well and I haven't been able to get them to look right (not like some of the ones seen on ILP anyway) I think I would like yours better if there were less texture on his face. But I am impressed! You have been learning quickly! I love Photoshop almost as much as I love photography :)
Can I just say....WOO HOO on 12 days until Brody. That is if he is on time. I can't believe that it is so close....and I am not even the one birthing the kid.
Post a Comment