Apr 2, 2007

Mommy R&R

If you are wondering why I went from rarely posting to suddenly posting several times in a row, it's because my two goofballs





have been gone for the past two nights. I have been alone, in my own house since Saturday morning. I have had plenty of breaks from Zane, but rarely do I get to stay home while he is away. They headed up to North Texas to spend time with family. The main event was fishing on Sunday morning in Pa-Pa's boat. Unfortunately, what was to be a lucrative sand-bass adventure turned into a "not-even-a-bite-for-anyone" fishing trip. From what I hear Zane had a good time anyways. I was just hoping they would come home with pictures of Zane catching his first fish.


Needless to say, I have truly enjoyed this quiet time to myself. Of course, I miss my boys, but I could certainly handle this arrangement every once in a while. I've been able to do absolutely everything on my own schedule. I've gotten some things done that have been put off far too long. They will be home in a few hours so I am going to go squeeze in one more nap. It may be my last one for a very long time.

1 comment:

Rinny said...

Yeah naps! Naps are the best. I try to take them when I can.