![]() ![]() | ![]() ![]() |
We were on location again last night for my photography class. This time it was a private ranch in Copperas Cove. The owners have all kinds of animals as you can see from the pics above. It was absolutely beautiful out there. Very quiet and peaceful. We had permission to bring our families, so of course I did. It was a great opportunity for Zane to pet some very friendly animals. The emu, for instance, would plop right down on the ground so you could pet it. Zane also had fun running around with Tracy's daughter, Payton. They played in the dirt quite a bit, too. It would be so nice to have a piece of property like that someday, with lots of wide open spaces for the kids to run around. Oh, to dream.





1 comment:
Great pictures, Beth! I am so glad that you are enjoying your class. Did I ever tell you that everytime I see scrapbooking stuff on sale I want to pick it up and send you a care package. Maybe I should.
Post a Comment