Apr 8, 2007

Merry Christmas




Oh wait, I mean Happy Easter! I'm just so confused. We are well into April...in Texas....yet it snowed for at least 8 hours here yesterday! I love it. I took these pictures last night at 10pm without flash so the shutter speed is really slow. I'm talking 30 seconds which means the shutter was open, recording the image for 30 seconds. In this one (the view down the street) there was a car driving towards us which is represented by the long white streak of headlights. Pretty cool, huh?






Unfortunately, Zane is not here to enjoy all the snow. On Friday we met my sister halfway and she took him for the weekend. He should be coming home tomorrow but I suspect the snow will be gone by then. And from what I understand they didn't get this weather up in the Dallas area. It really stinks that the only good snow we've seen in Zane's lifetime is while he is away.





Abe and I have been enjoying our quiet time. We've been catching up with friends, staying up late, sleeping in, napping, getting stuff done around the house. But it is extremely weird not having Zane here. He'll be home soon enough and so will the new baby. I am 39 weeks today. I return to the doctor tomorrow morning and can't wait to find out if he will be ready to schedule an induction or not. We could be just days away from meeting Brody. Woo hoo!!

2 comments:

Rinny said...

That is just amazing! I can't believe that y'all got snow and here all we got was ice pellets. It was great to see y'all this weekend. Let us know what the doc says.

Anonymous said...

Crazy indeed! I still can't get over it! Go check out our snowball fight pictures. Snowball fight in Texas? Not to mention in April? Crazy!

I can't believe Brody will be here so soon...also crazy! See ya tonight!