As of right now, I am scheduled to be induced on Thursday of this week. I have to call Labor and Delivery at 5am that morning to be certain they have room to take me. So as long as they don't have too many spontaneous labors, I should be good to go. Let's hope they don't have to turn me away, 'cause that would really suck. Plus it would really mess things up for family coming from out of town for the occasion. Stay tuned for one last belly shot, although you may prefer to look away!!
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

4 comments:
Shut up your belly is cute. Starting to look borderline unatural, just kidding! YAY For meeting Brody on Thursday! I hope they take you and that it's fast and painless as possible!
I agree with Tracy! I can't wait to meet Brody!
Very exciting! If you need it, I am sure we can get ahold of some black market pitocin. Don't let that hospital stay in the way of your plans. ;)
I'll be thinking of you Beth! Take care!
Post a Comment