Apr 10, 2007

Just a pic...

This was our view of the western sky just before sunset, one week ago. What a great photographic opportunity wasted. If only you could know in advance if the sunset was going to be spectacular or not. I really didn't enhance the colors on this at all because I wanted to show it as it truly was. But it would be a fun one to play around with in Photoshop.

4 comments:

Dave Edwards said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dave Edwards said...

Hey!! I'm a random blogger!! I'm a Christian, and just looking at other people's blogs. It seems like you're doing a good job as a mother and wife, so just giving some words of encouragement. Ok, well just trying to get random people to read their Bibles more. Maybe you should.
-Dave

Anonymous said...

Awesome sky shot. Next time we should haul ass to stillhouse.

Rinny said...

Fantastic picture! And I reserve all other comments.