Apr 11, 2007

Contest...with a prize!!

Okay, folks. The end is near. How about you make a guess as to how big this new baby of ours is going to be. I am looking for weight only, don't bother with the length. Just leave your best estimate in the comment section. The closest one without going over will be declared the winner and receive a fabulous prize!!! We can have only one winner which means each guess can be given only once, so check the entries prior to yours. One entry per person. All entries must be received by Thursday, April 12th at 11:59 PM Central. And obviously if Brody is here by then (and he better be) and you hear his weight from us and then submit your guess, it won't count. Contest is open to anybody so lurkers....DE-LURK!! Since I will be in the hospital, the results will likely not be revealed until Saturday, as will the prize.




Here is a current belly shot to help you with your guess!! And for the heck of it, I added the first belly shot taken at 20 weeks, so you can see the difference between then and now. Good luck everyone and thanks in advance for playing my first-ever blog contest....for a prize (did I mention that already?).




ETA- Since a couple people have asked me already, it only seems fair to share that Zane weighed 9 lbs 14 oz when he was born.







26 comments:

Melissa's Stampin' Spot said...

Hey there!! Good luck wish you the very best. I'll be thinkin' of ya!! I'd guess 9lbs 3oz.!

Anonymous said...

My guess is 10lbs 1oz.!! Good Luck Chica!! I will be thinking of you in the am and Abe had better call me after Brody joins the world!

Anonymous said...

I think 9 lbs. 5 oz. Kiss the epidural man for me. Happy pushing!!!! Love ya!

Edward said...

10 lbs. 4 oz.

Good luck tomorrow!

Rinny said...

Give Brody a smooch from us when you meet him! And I'm going low. I am guessing 9lbs. even.

Lora said...

9 12 is my guess

Anonymous said...

10 pounds 3 oz.

Anonymous said...

9lbs. 11 oz.

Anonymous said...

I think he will be 8lbs and 4 OZ.

have fun

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing 9.0 lbs! Have a great day tomorrow!!!
Janet

Anonymous said...

WE can't wait to meet the little guy!! My guess is 8lbs 7 oz!
~Jaime

Anonymous said...

Grandmother Lynch says 10#'s.

Anonymous said...

i'm going to say 9 lbs. and 10 oz. love you all and can't wait to meet the new GUY!!! sniffle..... sniffle..... still waiting for a niece.....

Anonymous said...

Unklr Mark says 10lb 7oz

Anonymous said...

Christine says 10lb 2 oz

DNA said...

9 lbs. 15oz, because my first 2 guesses were taken. Good luck!

Yours truly said...

Happy Birthing! 8lbs 14 oz

Yours truly said...

And by the way, I find it funny that I'm wishing people happy laboring days like it's no big deal. LOL

troglodytis said...

10 5

duh

Anonymous said...

9 pounds 16 oz

Anonymous said...

Best of luck! My prediction is 8lbs 8oz. And just so you know Brody's coiusins were ready to jump in the car this morning to come meet him. Gabe saw it as more important then school!

Anonymous said...

Ten pounds two oz.
Cant Wait!

Anonymous said...

9 lbs 9 oz

I had little ones. 7 lb 11 oz and 6 lb 7 oz.

I feel for you!
Heather

dawn said...

I missed out on the contest, but wanted to say that I hope things go smoothly at the hospital. I can't wait to see the "little" guy. After having a 5 pounder, anything over 7 seems huge!

Nhinesy said...

10 lbs 2 oz

totally. That's a 10.2 if I ever did see one.

I'm so sorry :)

Nhinesy said...

Wait...do I have to share the prize with Christine????

so I change to 10 lbs 2.1 oz