Apr 14, 2007

Team Jacquot Recruits a New Member


I would like to present Brody Finn Jacquot!! Born at 7:47pm on April 12, 2007. He weighed 8 pounds 14 ounces and was 21 inches long. Brody and I were released from the hospital on April 13th and have been doing well. He is sleeping a lot and I am moving slowly. I'm working on posting more pics, so please stay tuned. Zane is doing well and seems to be slipping into big brother role quite nicely. We appreciate all the support from our friends and family during this exciting time in our lives.



Congratulations, Swiss Miss. You nailed his weight right on the head. Please email me (bethlynch@hotmail.com) with your mailing address....you have won a $25.00 Target gift card.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, he is even cuter in person. I can't wait to spend some more time with him and the girls are already asking to meet him..well OK Kiara is. Glad to hear Zane is OK, he will make a great big brother, I hope he liked his cars.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to this world, Baby Brody Finn Jacquot!! He's so cute!! Thanks for sending the picture!! He looks a little like Zane to me...or am I dreaming?? Hello and a big Hug of Love to Zane, and Congratulations to Mom and Dad...What a great event to celebrate as the earth awakes to new leaves and blossoms!! I already love him from afar....as I do Zane, and Mom and Dad. --Granny

Rinny said...

Beth, he is absolutely adorable. Now that the name is nailed down I will begin my cross stitching! Love to all of ya!

Anonymous said...

Dear Jacquot Family - a precious little infant boy. Am so pleased your time has passed and he was born in good health. Best wishes to all of you and may the good Lord hold Brody in the palm of His hand throughout his life. with prayers... mb from TC

Lora said...

He's beautiful. Kisses and hugs to my newest e-nephew! And extra ones to Zane for being such a good big brother.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you all! Welcome to the world Brody! Glad your doing well Beth!

Melissa's Stampin' Spot said...

WOOWOO Welcome baby Brody!! Congrats to all of you and glad all is well!! Can't wait to see him in person!!

dawn said...

He is so cute! I'm glad everyone is home and healthy. I've been thinking about you guys all weekend.

Anonymous said...

Good job to you all, looks just like a little Zane sibling. Nice new family portrait, the funny face is classic and Zane's face is so serious looking. Unkle Mark