Congrats to you three! He is so cute. I cant wait to see him. Best of luck.
He's a keeper! Congratulations!! Hope to talk to you soon!
What a hot mom you are. Your family is beautiful. Brody is the perfect addition.
I agree with Rinny..hehe. You guys are so cute.
What a great family you have. Everyone looks so happy & healthy. Brody is so tiny and brand new. Hope all is going well this first week home. Rest every chance you can, Beth. mb from TC
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congrats to you three! He is so cute. I cant wait to see him. Best of luck.
He's a keeper! Congratulations!! Hope to talk to you soon!
What a hot mom you are. Your family is beautiful. Brody is the perfect addition.
I agree with Rinny..hehe. You guys are so cute.
What a great family you have. Everyone looks so happy & healthy. Brody is so tiny and brand new. Hope all is going well this first week home. Rest every chance you can, Beth. mb from TC
Post a Comment