"Can I get some privacy, please?"I will be back soon with a new post, but in the meantime feel free to check out the photo collection link at right. I have added a couple new albums full of pictures from the last 7 weeks or so. A lot of them have been on the blog already, but the most recent album has a few from the past few days that you haven't seen yet.

4 comments:
Oh my!! Could be one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen!! A little minature Zane!! We can't wait to play with you guys!!
Jaime
Very cute!
He does look so much like Zane! You can see it even more with his eyes open!
By the way. I showed Bill, even thought he checks your blog out on his own....such a good computer surfer. But I showed him and said. "Look honey! Brody has eyes!" We are mucho impressed with the cuteness factor. Can't wait to spend many a day/afternoon/night with y'all at the long reunion weekend in August. Do you think Marble Falls is ready?
Post a Comment