Just wanted to say hi, you have a great blog and an awesome family. I don't know the right words to say but I'm really sorry to hear what you're going through with Zane. He is a great kid and I hope you get all the answers and resolutions quickly. I'm glad Brody is a happy baby, I was also blessed with a happy baby this time around and keep thinking every day that I hope he stays that way! It sure is hard keeping up with two by myself but it definitely makes the time fly. I'd love to hang out sometime but its hard for me to pick a time, you could always come to our playgroup again or let me know a time thats good for you if you want to come out this way. You all take care, I'll be thinking of you and especially Zane.
2 comments:
Just wanted to say hi, you have a great blog and an awesome family. I don't know the right words to say but I'm really sorry to hear what you're going through with Zane. He is a great kid and I hope you get all the answers and resolutions quickly. I'm glad Brody is a happy baby, I was also blessed with a happy baby this time around and keep thinking every day that I hope he stays that way! It sure is hard keeping up with two by myself but it definitely makes the time fly. I'd love to hang out sometime but its hard for me to pick a time, you could always come to our playgroup again or let me know a time thats good for you if you want to come out this way. You all take care, I'll be thinking of you and especially Zane.
i know your home now. i don't like feet. please blog quickly!
Post a Comment