Is anyone else bothered by the fact that diapers have an expiration date? What happens when they go bad? Kind of makes me wonder what we're wrapping around our baby's bottom.
I've read about this before, and I think that the reasoning is that the gel inside hardens and doesn't absorb as well. Still doesn't make you feel any better, does it?
Oh my god! That is so funny because I was wondering about that when I opened Jake's diapers the other day. Then I figured on the whole gel thing and left it at that but that's so funny that you posted that when I was just rolling that around myself! Now you know that's scary when we're on the same subject line at the same time. ha ha ha ha
Beth if you go to pampers.com you can enter the codes in for points. You can collect points to get free stuff. That what the expiration code if for. There is actually some cool stuff you can get for free since you have to buy them anyway.
7 comments:
I've read about this before, and I think that the reasoning is that the gel inside hardens and doesn't absorb as well. Still doesn't make you feel any better, does it?
interesting. alternative is cloth diapers. I don't know about you....but that is a big fat NO in my book.
things sure change...i have never seen an expiration date on diapers before. weird!
Oh my god! That is so funny because I was wondering about that when I opened Jake's diapers the other day. Then I figured on the whole gel thing and left it at that but that's so funny that you posted that when I was just rolling that around myself! Now you know that's scary when we're on the same subject line at the same time. ha ha ha ha
What is the gel inside that can possibly harden? mb from TC
it's not an expiration date, they are having a contest type of thing and you need to enter that code before that date!
Beth if you go to pampers.com you can enter the codes in for points. You can collect points to get free stuff. That what the expiration code if for. There is actually some cool stuff you can get for free since you have to buy them anyway.
Post a Comment