Once again, I can't get the slideshow to work right unless it is in a post by itself. So this corresponds with the post below. Does anyone know why this is happening? I guess I may have to use a different site for my slideshows.
hehehehe. he looks like he is talking to Brody. Telling him a story.
By the way....we heard on the radio this morning that there might be a Shrek 4 and 5. So Zane was right when he told Bill he was gonig to see those movies. Little did he know at the time.
Wow Brody does have eyes! He is so cute, and I can't believe he is 4 weeks old already! Time is flying. It sure would be nice if you let me borrow your baby for some practice shots, stop hogging him already! GAH!
I am so not a morning person like you are, and it really would make life easier if I were. Love the pictures!
Is there any way to slow down the slide show? It goes so fast I cannot really see the expressions and take in the whole picture. The little guys look wonderful and I cannot believe Brody is four weeks old. mb from TC
4 comments:
hehehehe. he looks like he is talking to Brody. Telling him a story.
By the way....we heard on the radio this morning that there might be a Shrek 4 and 5. So Zane was right when he told Bill he was gonig to see those movies. Little did he know at the time.
Wow Brody does have eyes! He is so cute, and I can't believe he is 4 weeks old already! Time is flying. It sure would be nice if you let me borrow your baby for some practice shots, stop hogging him already! GAH!
I am so not a morning person like you are, and it really would make life easier if I were. Love the pictures!
I was looking at the pictures again and the one with Zane looking up at you looks so much like Abe to me!
Is there any way to slow down the slide show? It goes so fast I cannot really see the expressions and take in the whole picture. The little guys look wonderful and I cannot believe Brody is four weeks old. mb from TC
Post a Comment