
Brody is 4 weeks old today. Is it just me, or is that hard to believe? Yesterday I was able to shoot some pics of the boys while Brody was awake. Zane still isn't very interested in having his picture taken so our shoot was brief. But here are a few...
![]() ![]() | ![]() ![]() |
And good thing they were sitting on the floor because when Zane decided he was done, he just let Brody roll/fall out of his lap and away he went. I tried to explain that Brody was a person and could get hurt just like him or myself. He didn't really seem to care too much. He still doesn't know what to think about Brody.
So it is just 10am here at the Jacquot house and we have all eaten and dressed, I packed Abe's lunch, photos have been edited, blog has been updated, I've talked to my Mom, we walked around 2 different blocks...once with Zane walking Mackie and the other with Zane riding his 3 wheeler, we've read "Mickey Meets the Giant", the dishwasher has been emptied. It's no wonder I'm exhausted by 1pm. Happy Thursday, All!





1 comment:
Very impressive start to the day! I don't know that I have ever accomplished that much before 10am!
But, of course, you have five hands and can clone yourself, right???? Right?????
Post a Comment