What adorable little boys!! How cute they are together!! MANY THANKS for sending. I like all three...and guess my interpretation of the last one, which is my favorite too...is that Zane looks like he is very solicitously willing to help Brody if Brody has a problem. "Man of the world", to the aid of little brother. How funny!! I love all of you, very much. Love, Granny
5 comments:
What delightful pics of the little guys! Brody is certainly getting longer. Has the thrush cleared up? mb from tc
I love the colors. So bright! And the boys are too cute for words, as always. Hope y'all are doing well up there.
Very nice. I love the last one Brody looks like he is going to eat Zane!
What adorable little boys!! How cute they are together!! MANY THANKS for sending. I like all three...and guess my interpretation of the last one, which is my favorite too...is that Zane looks like he is very solicitously willing to help Brody if Brody has a problem. "Man of the world", to the aid of little brother. How funny!! I love all of you, very much. Love, Granny
How many more weeks until Brody opens his eyes?!?! : )
Post a Comment