May 24, 2007

Our little Brody is 6 weeks old today. He is doing super. We both appear to be over the thrush. Hopefully it stays that way. He seems to be starting to smile at us out of recognition. He usually goes 3-5 hours between feedings. He sleeps well at night, but he sleeps well during the day, too and I'm not sure he knows the difference really. When he is awake he is content. We couldn't have asked for an easier baby. I have to wonder if we will be so lucky through the toddler years or if he is just hustling us.



This picture was taken today by my friend Tracy. I had her come over to help me figure out if my 50mm lens is as sharp as her 50mm lens. We decided they aren't that different. But I have a focus problem with that lens. It is intermittent but annoying nonetheless. I need to send it to Canon for repair or replacement. I've had to send it in once before for a different repair and fortunately they were great as far as customer service is concerned. So while Tracy was here and since Brody was actually awake I had her snap a few pics of us together. See, the boy does have eyeballs behind those lids of his. And don't ask me what his expression is all about. He looks like he has some kind of tough guy attitude. Or maybe he already has an aversion to having his picture taken. He's just going to have to get over that!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is just so darn cute, I wanted to kidnap him today. And I really hope that boy isn't hustling you because if he is your in for it...he is soooooooo gooooood! Lucky!

BTW:it was nice seeing my friend again today :)

Rinny said...

He's Popeye! Please let him be popeye for Halloween! :)

glad to hear that the little munchkin is all happy and wonderful. Love y'all!

troglodytis said...

you're doomed

We 4 King said...

Ahh you guys look great!! Every baby is different..But Aubrey was an angel as a baby. SHe slept through the night and wasnt a fussy baby at all. I would forget she was in the house sometimes it was so darn quiet... BUT THEN>>>>>> She turned one... OMG THE HORNS CAME OUT!! When she's good.. She's OH SO GOOD..BUT when she's bad...SHE IS SOO BAD!!! She' so cute its hard to really disciplin a times..She's a character...