Jul 13, 2007

3 Months



With my two older boys gone today I was able to have a little photo shoot with Brody. He turned 3 months old yesterday so I was trying my best to capture something frame worthy. I am really happy with this one. I think I finally figured out that the best time of day to have a session in my garage is during the morning hours while the sun is still behind the house. In the past I've always shot in the afternoon and even though the sun doesn't shine directly in our garage it is still way to bright and my subjects are often squinting. I love Brody's eyes in this one. And just look at those chunky arms. I could just eat him up!!

5 comments:

Tracy Morris said...

Love his arms. I can't believe he is 3mos old already. It's just crazy! Awesome photo momma, great color, great focus, great composition. And unbelievably cute subject!

Yours truly said...

Oh my! Too cute for words, my friend!

Rinny said...

He is a doll. And....he seems to favor Abe a little more as he has gotten older. Zane has always looked like your clone to me. What do you think?

Anonymous said...

Great picture, Beth. He is so precious. mb from tc

Anonymous said...

Well...HELLO...little Mister Brody.....just aren't you a real darling?? I see the arms...but look at those bright eyes!! Oh, thank you, Mom, Beth....I really love these pictures!! You are making my day for me!! Sending my love to all, Granny