Call me crazy but I love mornings like this. Granted it was rough to climb out of bed but I got over it when I saw my boys. It's 10am and I've already, changed 6 diapers, dressed two boys, nursed Brody, fed Zane, cooked bacon and eggs for myself, had a discussion with a very upset Zane about how our family will never be a family of three again...Brody is here to stay, emptied the dishwasher, cleaned the kitchen, taken a shower, fed the animals, scooped the litterbox, paid a bill online, filed or trashed various papers around the office and kitchen, spoken to the MRI nurse from yesterday, made two other phone calls, continued packing for our weekend and started loading the car. Can you tell I like to keep busy? I want to have an account of days like this from time to time so that when I'm old and forgetful I can remember what my life used to be like. Who am I kidding, I'm already forgetful and working on the old part everyday.
After lunch today the boys and I will be heading to North Texas. The main event this trip is celebrating my nephews' birthday. He turned 7 earlier this month. I have lots of other fun things planned, too. We will be visiting with lots of family and friends. Abe will be working some and hopefully enjoying the peace and quiet while we are gone. Have a great weekend everyone!!!

1 comment:
Call me crazy, but changing diapers is definitely something I do not miss. Now if I can just get Payton to wipe her own butt I will be free of others body waste!
uh, glad you had an enjoyable morning..have fun up north!
Post a Comment