
Today Brody had his first try of rice cereal. Until now he has had nothing but breastmilk.

We saw lots of this

and this

but for the most part we saw this.

He kept most of it down.
I'm hoping this will get him through the night a little better. He was going 8-10 hours in one stretch without nursing at night. But in the last couple weeks it has turned into 3-4 hours at a time. Last night he was up every 2 hours. It's as if he is a newborn all over again. Part of the problem is he falls asleep before nursing on the second side. I will have to be more diligent about getting him to eat more but it's so hard for me to justify waking a sleeping baby. Hopefully the cereal will help fill him up.

5 comments:
He is too cute! Love the pictures. I hope it works for you tonight momma! Thanks for chillin with us today.
AW-W-W!! Isn't he cute? I love all the pictures especially the last one with the one raised eyebrow!! He's just a KEEPER, he is!! They both are keepers for sure!! Thanks for the pictures. Thanks for keeping us informed when you are so busy. Prayers still that Zane's medication will work well and prevent ANY seizures eventually. All of you give each other a hug from me. Brody too. Love to you, Granny
He is pretty cute, alright. Can't wait to see him next weekend! And you, and Abe, and Zane!
Beautiful baby boy. Two wonderful sons to nourish and care for. I hope you get at least six hours in a row of sleep. mb from tc
WHAT LENS IS THIS? YOur pics are awsome!!
Post a Comment