I don't have much to report. Just wanted to let you all know that Zane was released from the hospital Friday morning. We haven't noticed any problems with the new medication so far. He is still having myoclonic seizures but they don't seem to be happening quite as frequently. We've resumed business as usual around here. We got to hang out with some friends Friday night, ran errands yesterday and went swimming on post today. I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. And FYI, Abe was able to remove the broken filter from my lens and it seems to be working just fine. I went online last night and bought padded lens cases for extra protection. I guess you can never be too careful.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

1 comment:
Glad to hear everything's getting back to normal.
Good thing those cases ;)
Post a Comment