
We got in yesterday morning. We had a great time in Wisconsin and Minnesota but at the same time it's good to be home. We didn't have any major problems on our trip with the exception that it took us 2 hours to pick up our rental car once we got to the airport last Saturday. And that is with a reservation. Might I suggest you use Hertz as a last resort should you need a rental car anytime soon.
The weather was nice and we only had rain once. For the most part we stayed with my Aunt in Cable, WI. We spent one night in Minnesota with Abe's Aunt. We had a beautiful 4th of July. The town of Cable never disappoints with their spectacular fireworks display. Zane says the "up and down fireworks" were his favorite part of the trip.
As you can imagine, I have lots of pictures from our trip, but I haven't gotten them edited yet. Hopefully I will have them ready in the next few days. I have however, added an album of pics from various things in June. Just click on the photo collection at right to view them.


4 comments:
The boys look wonderful! Did not realize you were flying up there. Enjoy your humble abode - no place like home. mb from tc
Welcome Back
Looks like ya had lots of fun! I can't wait to see the pics!
Fun was had! I know you will be posting about the robot singing "row, row, row your boat" It was definitely a highlight of the trip. That's my favorite robot, of course!
Love you - Chris
Post a Comment