Jun 28, 2007

Signing Off!

We are getting ready for our trip to Wisconsin, so I probably won't be blogging again before we leave. I hope everyone has a great weekend and a safe 4th of July. For my local readers, I hope it dries out long enough for you to get in some outdoor fun and see some fireworks!!

5 comments:

Rinny said...

Have a fun and safe trip! We will miss you next week!

Anonymous said...

Be careful and get some much needed rest at Lake Loretta. Tell your Mom I said 'Hi'. mb from TC

Anonymous said...

Just read the previous entries and realize Zane has been experiencing more seizures. Sounds like you have a plan and as for the potty training - give it time. He'll catch on. Boys take longer and not having an older sibling makes it a bit harder. Keep the faith. mb from TC

Anonymous said...

AW-W-W-W, What a CUTE little boy Brody is!! Now you have TWO cute little boys and I can tell you from experience...that later on...what one can't think of to try...the other one can!! They are usually a step ahead of Mom!! ha, ha, ha... It's a merry chase..and lottsa fun...and I wish you happiness as you shepherd them. Thanks for the picture!! Have a wonderful trip and know I love you, Granny

Anonymous said...

Handsome boys!!!! Have fun!